Wednesday, October 27, 2004

1st Blog

Finally, I managed to start a blog.

I've been thinking of writing one a long time ago but never really had the discipline to do it. I used to have a journal when I was a kid, but never really followed up on it. Perhaps I was too playful and carefree to really write anything then.

Then, in my teens I write journals occasionally.

I don't know about others, but writing down your feelings and aspiration seems to be a bit awkward. Especially the really touchy ones like - who had a crush on, what’s your scariest thought or nightmare.

Anyway, I didn’t really feel comfortable writing all those down, so in the end I stopped. Sometimes, reading what I’ve written gives me goose bumps… Hahaha. It’s like “My goodness, did I ever dare to write that down?”

So why do I ever want to start a blog now? Now I’m asking that question myself… haha.

I guess at some time, nobody can bottle up everything. Maybe this is an avenue for me to stimulate my mind for something big. Who knows.
Well that’s my secret aspiration. Hehe
See. Isn’t it funny to have this kind of hope. Get what I mean?

This is getting kinda long.
Since this is my first entry, I guess it’s going to be long(for me anyway.
But I don’t think I’ll ever write this long other times. (maybe this isn't that long compared to others, but i seldom read other blogs anyway.)

Funny how writing in a diary differs from blogging. (for me)
In diary entries, I write speaking to myself.
But here, it seems I write for the purpose of directing readers to what I’m thinking.
More of writing a story for people to read than a personal journal.
But then, I suppose that's the entire purpose of blogging.

Anyway, it will mean I'm opening up myself to the world to see.
This means I can't simply write about secret feelings.. haha. I guess
I have to write in another secret blog that nobody knows about. (I won't tell you if I have one :-Þ)

Anyway, till my next blog.
josh.


No comments: