Monday, August 29, 2005

Wrong attitude

Dear Blog.

I realised this week I had the wrong attitude towards my work.
Today instead of being unhappy, I thank God for giving me the opportunity to earn a living as a start.
Today I had more things to do than the past 2 weeks as the past week was where auditors came,
My shift job will begin by 5th October if everything goes smoothly.

Anyway , my SD ram is working again d... I'm so happy.
But If anyone got 256Mb SD Ram I wud gladly take it.

Last weekend I had an enjoyable weekend doing things I like with people close to me.
Oh ya, I even tested a Mitsubishi Lancer... but not the EVO 9 ... though I wish they had a test unit. hehe...

I watched Charlie and the Chocolate factory too. It was quite nice...
Oh ya, my dear blog, you must be tired of hearing the song already. I'll let you listen to a new song by next week ok?

I'm calling it a day already.

Goodnight dear blog.

No comments: