Saturday, November 13, 2004

12days of my life.

For 12 days, not a single blog. (>.<)
I don't really have a good excuse... (do i need one for not blogging? . hehe)
Anyway, for the past week, I really messed up my time.
As i reflect back on the past 12 days.When not in class, many days were spent playing games especially the past week. Not all of the days, but many.
The rest of the days were spent watching Smallville on CD. hehe.
But then again I don't get to use the PC everyday as well.
When I did, and tried to blog, I experienced mental block. I was trying to put my thoughts into place, but it seems to be so jumbled up I didn't know what to write. Considering most of the days were non-productive, it was hard to write anything.
However, one thing I did good was to clean up my messy room real thorough. I guess sometimes when we're feeling bad, sad or down, putting your whole energy and soul into something else kind of offers some form of escape.
It just felt good getting on my knees to wipe the dust of things.

This week was slightly better than the rest. Counting Sunday as the first day of the week; in the morning, I went to church to worship and fellowship ^_^
1/2 of afternoon was spent shopping for some stationery and some other things.( i forgot if it's spelt -nary or -nery, so I'm going to check now ) [result: it's -nery]
I forgot what I did in the evening. lolz.

Monday... entire day in class. Evening - watch smallville again... haha.

Tuesday- no class.In the morning, I had an appointment with my friend which I almost didn't make it because I double 'booked' myself although this appointment was made first. Was kinda guilty of it though I made it. Anyway, it was a wonderful time. Spent the entire morning catching up with my friend at McD ^_^
Btw, I haven't tried McD's breakfast before, so it was my first time. (Don't look at me like I was from outer space, ok? I just never did have the time [or rather initiative.. hehe])
Afternoon was spent shopping with my mother, my friend's mum, and my friend.
Lately, I'm afraid that soon I would be a shopping addict... ( my money... starting to grow wings.) Pray that I won't. hehe

Wednesday - Hmm.... Interesting day. In the morning, my project partner and I went to look for components for our final year project. We learned a number of things that day.
Found some crucial components that we needed. We also found out that we almost got cheated from another guy. The price difference was also more than 100%. Praise God we didn't do things too hastily.
Another shocker: Just the new step motors with drivers alone, overshot our budget by ~240% .Whew...
Now we've gotta try to find 2nd hand parts.
In afternoon, I went to my optometrist to get my spectacles in Penang.
Then in the evening I went to worhip team practice.
I hate taking public transport. They're never reliable (in Penang state). Relying on them is like doing bungee jump relying on the strength of rafia strings(never test it though :D).

Thursday: Deepavali.
Beautiful day.
Went hiking at Cherok Tokun with my family, Uncle Raymond, Uncle Khaw, Aunty Alice, Aunty Adeline, The 5 Kids, and 2 other teens: Rebecca and Samantha. We didn't go to the top simply because there were 5 kids who couldn't make it all the way.
Going down was a little more fun. We had a bottle to kick down all the way from the top. Since the water was finished, and I didn't want to litter the place with non-biodegradable things, we had to bring it down to dispose it. Well the bottle kind of 'slipped' out of my hand, so instead of picking it up, we kicked it down all the way. Now it sounds silly, but nevertheless, it kept us occupied. ^_6
After lunch+hike= sleep.
Slept from 4-8pm. hhahaha.
Evening after dinner, since it's holidays, and I'm too lazy to do any academic work, I maintain the clealiness of my room :D
Of course I did not forget to do devotions ^_6.

Friday morning- blogged. hehehe.
Now i'm going to eat breakfast.
tata.

Josh.

No comments: