Friday, November 19, 2004

Caution! Fragile: Life inside. part 1

Wednesday(eidtted: originally wrote Thursday. was suffering SDS lolx):

8.30 am.... class.
Learned that my friend/ assistant monitor had an accident. Broke his leg.

12.30 pm. class finishes.
Go visit him.

I was just thinking. How fragile life can be. A hit on the head, an electrical shock, a bomb blast, etc etc. Anything can happen that take your life in a second, or take your life in a couple of days later.

Ever got into a bad accident? Did ever feel like you could be dead a minute earlier?
Ever wonder where you'll go after death?
Ever thought of effects of eternity you'll receive for your action at the present moment?

To tell the truth, I do think about it, but not live life like I do.
To think that every action would have consequence in eternity, good or bad, is rather scary. But if I live life like that every second, I'll be super stressed out.
But if I don't, I'll live life carelessly. So i try to live life the best I can although admittedly, I can't really live life the best I can, but I try anyway.

But anyway, I can say I live with assurance from the Bible, that I'll be in Heaven. But the next thing is, will I enter heaven with rewards waiting for me? Bible says our works will be tested with fire. Whether mine will be like be able pass the test, or will burn like stubble and hay depends on what I do now.
I hope I won't enter Heaven just scrapping because of grace and mercy. Just like escaping fire with only the cloths on my back.

[I'm suffering SDS (Sleep Deficiency Syndrome) right now, so i'll just end my thoughts here and continue in my next blog (^_6)]

Thursday:

Morning- went to junk shop- get nothing really usefull.
Afternoon- Install and update softwares on PC. Watched bourne supremacy. Good show. Too bad Marie had to die (T_T)

Evening- Just completed some installation, bro came back and took reign of the PC. So pissed off. He just came in take over my sit after spending most of my afternoon getting it done, and install game to play.

while he spent the entire evening till night playing game, i tried to read a book, but ended up resting. haha.

Anyway, Bourne Supremacy had me thinking, but i guess I'll just write it another day (if I can remember). I'm so sleepy now.
Good night.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yo, you have a Terrific blog here! Lots of content means more readers, more readers means more interaction!
I'm definitely going to bookmark you!
I have a
window xp corporatesite/blog. It pretty much covers window xp corporate related stuff.
Come take a Look when you get a chance. :-)