Sunday, January 02, 2005

Happy New Year!!!

Wow!!! It's been a long time since I've wrote in this blog.
Well, New Year's here, so I've decided to write ^_^

The most common practice in the New Year is to make new resolutions. Why in the 1st place do we have this practice? This tradition dates back to the early Babylonians. The early Babylonian's most popular resolution was to return borrowed farm equipment.
For more info on New Year celebration go to:
http://wilstar.com/holidays/newyear.htm or http://www.birthdayexpress.com/bexpress/planning/NewYearsDay.asp

For me, I suppose because many people screwed up during the past year, so new year resolution is an opportunity to make the change that perhaps they've have been wanting to do, but so often fail to for the past year.
But how many of us actually do keep to our annual resolutions?
As far I know, not many... yours truly included LOLZ!!!

Well, for me, my new year resolution is to write blog at the very least once a week ^_^
I still haven't thought about other resolution yet, maybe you can suggest to me on my tag board.. hehe

Anyway, one thing for certain is, I want to learn to reach out to others.
Being in the worship team has many times has taken my focus off people and unto the music, stage, etc etc.
I want to obey Matt 28:19-20... but how? We'll see about it. Maybe mission trips? See what happens during the year.

No comments: