Thursday, January 13, 2005

Ah! (@_@) Crap!!!.. No... not chicken pox...(yet)

I hope that no one who reads my previous entry will think that I dislike people telling me off... when I'm wrong. hehe. It's just to say I won't just simply try to shape myself to meet people's .. umm.... "picture perfect view" (?).. What am I writing now.. crapping... hehe...

Today: Thursday.
Morning tutorial was turned into an interview session there an then. I wasn't prepared and I answered some questions rather stupidly (>_<). Hope I don't fail.. (Praying and wishing hard) Then I got a really pleasant surprise from a wonderful friend of mine... nearly give me heart attack at 1st. This friend who's studying outstation, suddenly "appeared" back here and give me shock!! But it was a happy one. ^_^ Last few days have been doing some programming stuff... made an error that I didn't know how to solve yet. sigghh Today is not a productive day :s Currently feeling literally sick and tired.. I hope I won't get Chicken Pox now... argghhhh Getting feverish/flu like symptoms... "noooo!!! I dunwan chicken poxxxxx!!!!"

Hmm... actually I'm rather tired to write anything today. But anyway:

Things I plan to do:
  • open a new blog for html coding.... i'll be posting simple html codes that I have and a brief instruction to use them (if you don't already know). I'm not an expert or anything, but it's just for anyone who wants to make their site a little nicer.. will offer a slightly more specific help for @blogspot.com users. (^_^)
  • do some simple programs like chat room codes... wonder if it'll work. hmmm..
  • write a program that can translate my thoughts into text so I won't have to type them.. wakakakaka .. in my dreams.


Oh ya.. finally got my timezone correct... I dunno what I was thinking.. at 1st I didn't set time zone, then later several post were in -8 hours GMT... in USA. (-_-)" Finally got it right today to +8hrs GMT(Asia/KL).. So if u see my other posting times weird weird, sorry, I'm just too lazy to calculate the change and make changes... hehehe.


summary:
-High-light of the day: A friend's surprise!!
-I don't normally do summary, so I'm sick today
-Ah crap, I'm crapping.


my quote of the day:
"I'm only human afterall (lame? blame it on my brain) - I'm only human"

No comments: