Sunday, January 30, 2005

Of ants and of me.(Friday 28th)

"Go to the ant, you sluggard!
Consider her ways and be wise,
Which having no captain,
Overseer or ruler,
Provides her supplies in the summer, and gathers her food in the harvest.
How long will you slumer, O sluggard?"

- King Solomon
(proverbs 6:6-9)

Another rhema today...
I've been a bit lazy lately.. although I've been busy with my project, I still laze around before really doing the serious stuff. I was just writing about procrastination yesterday, and now I come across this verse.. haha.
"OK Lord, I get your message!"

But getting the message, and acting on it are 2 different things. I hope I'll be able to act on it.
Today, I can't get into internet. So i'm posting this on saturday even as I write for Saturday.

Today I spent most of my time out of the house. Whole day do project stuff... rush here rush there finding parts and getting machinist to do the work for us(my project partner and I).
Then evening got Youth meeting.
Tiring day.

Quote of Friday:
"Many Christians do nothing, but no Christian has nothing to do"



(Friday 28th)

No comments: