Thursday, January 20, 2005

Chicken here chicken there chicken everywhere...

14th January:
* wakes up*...
" oh o.. I don't feel good."
"What's is this red thing on my neck/collarbone area. ?" "Not chicken pox right""
But sad to say, doctor dispell all doubts.

I've been effectivly chosen to be the host of "Chicken Pox: Once in your lifetime!!" event on this date.

More spots appear towards the night.

15th January:
I feel real terrible. Spots all over.
You know what's the worst thing? Cannot bath!!
Arghhh... There's nothing more I hate about chicken pox is the "
pantang" 'cannot bath'.
Day time was already tough with the heat and the itch.
Sleep was going to be torturous... so I cleaned up with water a bit. Kinda over expose to water.
At night I really got scared . After cleaning up, I was lying down, suddenly I realised it was getting hard to breathe!!

At first I thought a bit exhausted, but it got worst. I was labouring for breath. Sometimes I feel like blacking out. I quickly ask my mum to check on me.
I thought I was going to die. But I didn't .. hehe
It was a really scary experience, so ok, I won't bath at night for this period.

16th January:
Very agitated with chicken pox. Itch, discomfort, dificulty to do things. etc etc.
but got assignment do. Stuck to PC whole day.

17th January:
Friend pick up my assignment for passing up at 7 am.
After that sleep until 11 am.

Feeling very terrible. indescribable.

Today got some relief. ahhh. Finally not only tsunami victims getting relief, C pox disaster victim also got some. BABY WIPES!!!They are life savers!! I use more than 1/2 the 80 sheets pack that day.
tip: If you can't bath, use baby wipes. Then there's calamine.. cooler liquid.

Sleep was torturous. Sticky body(despiote baby wipes) and itch is killing me. rather sit up on bed and not sleep, but fell asleep anyway.

18th January:
Got up grumpy. It is really hard to be cheerful.

Got my first bath in 3 days...
I bath in some herbal things.. Smells like "Leng Teh" Imagine bathing with "leng teh".
It's really good, so says the chinese sinseh.
But I was really grateful for it.
But still cannot use soap.

Night time was again torturous. I lost my cool and was angry with everyone and anyting. sighhh. Trying hard not to scratch and trying not to move too much.

19th January:
Still feeling terrible.
Took herbal bath in the afternoon.
Still grumpy.

Open new pack of baby wipes. Finished it by evening. 160 sheets in 2 days!!
Kena marah from dad. hehe.. said a I was extravagant user. Financer of these companies. lolz.
But got another 2 pcks anyway.
Seriously, they are life savers.

Went to seelp feeling a little better.

20th Jan:
Get up feeling a wee bit better.
Today can visibly see muhc improvement. The lesions are drying up and some are shrinking.

Ah, I'm getting tired now, will write more tomorrow.



all poxed out josh.

No comments: